External Blinds / Awnings /
System 2000 Automatic Lockarm
The System 2000 Awning is an ergonomically designed awning that has won the prestigious Australian Design Award for its superior materials and function. Theses awnings are an excellent solution when fixing is a problem. System 2000 awnings have adjustable fixing brackets enable a solid fix on almost any home.
- The headbox is made of Zincalume and Steel for strength and you can select from a wide range of colours to complement your home
- Choice of 9 Headbox colours (White, Federation Green, Primrose, Red Oxide, Mist Green, Stoney Beige, Brown, Black & Galaxy).
- Colour co-ordinated headbox ends for good looks.
- Headbox ends, brackets and knuckles on arms are made from nylon reinforced with glass that will not corrode. It offers unrivalled strength and durability.
- Pacifated Gold Zinc steel guide rods last up to 7 times longer than normal cadmium plate rods.
- Arms lock automatically in any location down the guide rods.
- Arms are made from anodised, extruded aluminium to resist corrosion, Standard arm sizes are: 150mm, 300mm, 450mm, 600mm & 900mm.
- 1500mm boat hook pull down stick supplied as standard.
- Matching or Contrasting braid available on scallop or straight valance. Straight valance can also be self hemmed.
- Choose from 150mm or 200mm scallop valance, or a straight valance. For a minimalist look request no valance.
- Adjustable fixing positions for both headbox and arms. This enables arms and fixing to be hidden from view behind the awning. Maximum overhang is 600mm provided distance between arms is a 1:3:1 ratio.
CANNOT BE MOTORISED
*This awning is best suited for ground floor situations